Friday, July 21, 2006

Shao Wen : One-week Old

Shao Wen is one-week old
Shao Wen Sleeping again~~
She got a mosquito kiss!

Shao wen likes to sleep. Most of the time i look at her, she is sleeping. That is great because baby needs more than 18-20 hours sleep per day. She is celebrating one-week old today. Her mom bring her to the doctor in Sunway Medical. Doc said she is fine after taking 7-days antibiotic course. She can breath well and cry loud as normal baby. I am glad to know that she is fine and well. I will do her birth registration on next Monday. Shao Wen is very cute and smart. It is a enjoyable task to do for watching her sleeping everyday. :)

I feel like very lucky because my mother-in-law is here to take care Shao Wen. She could drink milk 3 times per night and 2 hours to 2.5 hours interval. I thank my mom-in-law for her caring and love. My wife is resting after the delivery. I appreciate that my mom is a well cook and she responsible for the maternaty meal for my wife.

No comments: