Thursday, July 20, 2006

My Wife gave birth to a baby in Sunway Medical

My cutey Baby
My wife after delivery and I
Sweet baby after 4 days birth

My wife was sucessfully gave birth naturally to a baby girl with 3.1kg in Sunway Medical Centre on 14 July 2006. Being a first time father, i am really excited and please because both of them are safe. However, my baby was not healthy because she had a lung infection. Doc said her lung is infected or either not fully developed and insisted that she had to be treated in ICU. I am very worry and pray for her recovery. My poor baby was treated with antibiotic and breath support machine to assist her to breath. She could not breath as usual. Her breath rate hit 130-140 reading. As the parents, our worrisome could not be described. We follow up closely with her situation day by day. Fortunately, she is getting better and better. After staying in ICU for 3 days, finally, my baby condition was stable and transferred to normal nursery for continous observation.

For sure, my wife check out after 2 days in Sunway Medical. The bill amount is as expected (RM4000+). My lovely baby successfully overcome the lung infection and she can drink milk in the fourth day. The hospital gave us a big surprise. Guess what! the officer request us to top-up deposit of $10,000. This is a frighten to us. How come the bill is so high! We decided to discharge the baby in the next day. We are happy that our baby can overcome the infection but, we mad that the medical bill is beyond our expectation.

After a deep breath, we decide to write a appeal letter to the hospital to request for medical bill reduction. The outcome should be known soon.

Eventhough the medical bill is high, it is a useful way to cure my baby infection. This is much better than those people who believe in Bumoh magic treatment with thousand and thousand ringgit.

We love our baby every much and she is a real cute baby. Don't you think so? the picture is attached. I wish she can live healthy and grow stronger. :)

No comments: