Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Counting Down for celebration











Shao wen is counting down for her full month celebration. She is the main focus for the month. She receives a few gift hampers and jewellery from our friends and relatives. My mom, mom-in-law and aunt will prepare for the food dishes for the dinner celebration on the coming Saturday. We cook ourselves and food portion will be bigger so that every guest can eat as much as they like. My mom is good at cooking in big portion. Yong Tau Fu is one of the dishes at that night. Moreover, curry chicken, deep fry pork in sauce, etc. All delicious food are to be served. The preparing work including buying the vegetable and meat, cutting, cooking.... I will have to drive my mom to the market early in the morning. Guess what? it is 5 a.m in the morning, so i will sacrifice my sleeping hours :)

No comments: